PRIVATE EQUITY ANALYST
FULL TIME | LOCATION | POSTED 11/20/18
The ideal candidate(s) will be an experienced, highly motivated individual who is passionate about emerging industries and is comfortable working on multiple transactions at once. Candidates must be able to synthesize and distill vast data sets. 2-5 year investment banking, hedge fund or private equity background required. Significant travel is expected.
Firm is seeking 1-3 analysts for its New York office.
• On-site due diligence and data collection from potential investments.
• Identify macroeconomic trends through cross-referencing of internal data points.
• Development of comparative valuation models and pro-formas.
• Working with portfolio companies on corporate development/internal modeling.
• Developing advanced metrics for analyzing portfolio company performance.
• Creating management reports and analytics for senior investment team.