Private Equity Managing Director
FULL TIME | CALIFORNIA | POSTED 11/28/18
• Source and lead direct investments across the capital structure of cannabis companies.
• Conduct comprehensive due diligence.
• Prepare and write investment memoranda and investment recommendations.
• Negotiate terms and conditions with potential portfolio investments.
• Analysis of company performance, market size and fit, management teams, financial statements, financial models, industry research, etc.
• Represent firm via board representation at investment company level.
Minimum five (5) years of investment banking or private equity investment experience, 15 years of relevant industry experience at asset management or financial firms. Experience in direct private company investing is required.