This role will provide dedicated administrative support to a C-suite/VP executive of a rapidly growing and fast-paced company. This role will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the executive’s daily schedule and allocation of time. This role requires the ability to multi-task, build presentations and navigate complex calendar schedules that change on a day-to-day basis. This is a challenging and high-growth role where you will be working with high-level executives across multiple functions.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO/Founder will be responsible for setting and maintaining appointments, including calls and meetings, booking and tracking travel, receiving incoming calls and taking messages as well as additional administrative duties.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide detail-oriented support to (C-Level or VP) executives with a high level of discretion.
- Proactively manage and optimize complex calendars (e.g., calls, meetings, video conferences, interviews).
- Own all other day-to-day administrative functions for assigned executives (e.g., processing expense reports, reviewing and approving team expense reports, conference registration, compose and prepare correspondence with varying levels of confidentiality, travel and itinerary planning, mailing, shipping, faxing, scanning, filing, running errands, maintaining contacts, coordinating with vendors, greeting visitors, etc.).
- Fulfill incoming requests, resolving scheduling conflicts and prioritizing competing needs with little to no supervision.
- Complete and submit expense reports on behalf of executives.
- Professionally represent executives in communications with the internal staff, external vendors, and all others.
- Work closely and effectively with VPs to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and following up appropriately.
- Prioritize conflicting needs and handle matters quickly and proactively.
- Consistently meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Assist with event planning and ad hoc projects as needed.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting C-Level Executives in a Fortune 1000 company
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Experience handling confidential/sensitive information with discretion.
- Excellent written, verbal, and nonverbal communication skills.
- Ability to conduct oneself with a service-oriented attitude, integrity, and discretion.
- Long-term career interest as an Executive Assistant with demonstrated longevity in previous roles.
- Proactive and creative problem solver with demonstrated ability to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Proactive self-starter who can anticipate needs, is dependable, reliable, and preserves confidentiality with the utmost integrity.
Flexible and adaptable
Customer service focused
Office 365 expert
Looks for ways to improve inefficiencies
Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Concur Travel experience
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. Evening and weekend work will be required.
No travel is expected for this position.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Must successful complete and pass background and drug screen, and live scan.