Hospitality & Operations Associate
Greenlight Crew – Portland, OR
Full Time, Part Time | Hourly
The Hospitality & Operations associate sells and services new and existing customers at our cannabis dispensaries. The position is also responsible for performing sales and service functions for targeted promotional items.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Greet and establish rapport with customers-- get to know them and seek to understand their interest in cannabis medicine.
· Assist patients in identifying the medicines and methods of medication that best fit their individual needs.
· Adhere to strict distribution processes and maintain a professional and safe environment for customers and coworkers.
· Gather and process required patient documents and information, and perform detailed verification while maintaining client confidentiality.
· Continue to enhance your knowledge of medical cannabis, and continually hone your ability to explain and recommend treatment procedures and product uses.
· Unpack, sort, count and label merchandise as directed, including items requiring special handling or refrigeration.
· Maintain cleanliness of facility.
· Maintain the professional appearance of the collective by restocking merchandise on the sales floor and participating in basic store clean-up.
· Perform clerical tasks including accurate filing, compiling, and maintaining inventory and records.
· Assists customers and arranges payment terms in accordance with established guidelines.
· Business Acumen
· Communication Proficiency
· Customer/Client Focus
· Organizational Skills
· Presentation Skills
· Problem Solving/Analysis
· Results Driven
· Technical Capacity
· Associate degree
· Sales experience
· Knowledge of marijuana strains, (indicas, sativas, hybrids), edibles, extracts, and current products on the market a huge plus
· Dispensary-related experience a plus
· Must be able to provide exemplary customer service, and represent the business with pride
· Must be at least 21 years of age