National Account Manager
Greenlight Crew – Garden Grove, CA
Full Time | Salary
A bottling company in the cannabis industry is seeking a National Account Manager. Under the direction of the Vice President of National Sales, the National Account Manager (NAM) will work to improve the company market position through increased sales of assigned National Accounts. This role works very closely with the Project Management, Marketing, Operations and Logistics teams in quoting our new projects, increasing product penetration, and forecasting product inventory needs. The National Account Manager will also work with other internal teams and managers to develop and support growth plans and revenue targets.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Grow existing accounts
· Become the territory's Subject Matter Expert (SME) on compliance requirements imposed by the applicable state agencies
· Sell stock products as well as sell and consult with customers on custom orders
· Survey the industry and target specific accounts by utilizing published regulatory databases, trade journals/magazines, and other media outlets
· Ensure CRM system is updated and orders are processed
· Meet and exceed sales quotas
· Some travel required
· Build relationships with cannabis growers, processors and dispensaries
· Accomplish other sales functions and assignments as requested
· Love your job and work with passion so we can build something great!
· 3-5 years of progressive sales and/or sales management history
· Experience selling high volume/low price point items
· History of meeting and/or exceeding 7 figure quotas
· Effective verbal and written communication skills
· Professional demeanor
· Strong time management skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Experience in Excel / Word / Outlook / PowerPoint
· Experience with a CRM desired
· Familiarity with NetSuite a plus
· History of working successfully from a remote office
· Experience utilizing sales support staff effectively
· Bachelor's Degree desired
· Market & competitive analysis
· Clear understanding of product margin profiles
· Customer needs assessment
· Sales and inventory forecasting
· Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
· Must have finger dexterity, ability to use keyboard/ten key
· This position requires frequently sitting, standing, reaching, walking, and operating a computer workstation
· Must be able to travel overnight up to 50% of the time.
· This position requires frequently sitting, standing, reaching, walking, and handling/grasping of materials.
· Reach, stoop and lift office files, records or reports, typically weighing 20 pounds or less.
· Ability to push/pull up to 50 pounds
· Reasonable accommodations will be considered which would allow the employee to perform the essential functions of this job