Creative Marketing Intern – Brooklyn, NY
We are looking for a detail-oriented, creatively inclined intern to join our Creative Marketing Department. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, highly organized, has a general positive attitude, and has the ability to prioritize tasks.
This is an unpaid internship for college credit only.
· Must be passionate about Beauty and ideally Clean Beauty
· Must have strong working knowledge around social media: Instagram specifically.
(Be prepared to have your IG account reviewed or reference accounts that you have assisted with)
· Must be organized and be attentive to detail
· Must have digital and graphic design experience – or a very strong knowledge of how to use apps
· Must understand deadlines and follow directions around priority
· Must be dedicated, anyone who is not willing to fully commit and throw their heart in – this is not the right opportunity for you
· Content curator capable of curating engaging, relevant and goal-driven content for social platforms.
· Can implement and update content calendar
· Track growth and engagement, and reporting on social media analytics
· Informed and educated on the latest social media trends, rules and tools
· Digital and graphic design.
· Organized, strong attention to detail.
· Strong written communication skills, with excellent grammar and spelling
· Efficient writing and editing prowess.
· Basic Social media ad knowledge.
· Outside the box creative thinkers are strongly desired.
· Energetic and outgoing personality.